The City of Joliet is applying for Low Interest Loans from the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency to fund the following projects:
- Aux Sable Creek Basin & Westside Wastewater Treatment Plants' Phosphorus Removal and Expansion
- Eastside Wastewater Treatment Plant Phosphorus Removal Upgrades
- Long Term Control Plan Phase III Wet Weather Treatment Plant
- Five Year Sewer Main Rehabilitation Program
- Five Year Water Distribution System Rehabilitation Program
Additional information for the wastewater projects can be found in the Water Pollution Control Loan Program Preliminary Environmental Impacts Determination.
Additional information for the water projects can be found in the Public Water Supply Loan Program Preliminary Environmental Impacts Determination.
A public hearing was held on November 22, 2016. Presentation
Public comments will be received until December 2, 1016. Comments can be emailed to Allison Swisher, firstname.lastname@example.org